Wish list items that can be purchased
• First aid supplies: Ace bandages, Advil, antibiotic ointment, ahtletic tape, bandaids, Benadryl, chloraseptic spray, cough drops, eye drops, ibuprofen, Sudafed, sunburn cream, suntan lotion, throat lozenges, Tylenol.
• Grounds needs: Rakes, shovels, trees, wood chips for landscaping.
• Kitchen needs: Aluminum foil, chocolate chips, coffee, dishcloths, dish soap, dish towels, paper towels, plastic utensils, plastic wrap, plastic zip closure bags (sandwich and 1 gallon), sugar (white and brown), walnuts.
• Maintenance needs: Batteries (size C, D and 9 volt), bleach, Bug Stop spray, flashlights, ice choppers, light bulbs (60 and 75 watt white or yellow), push brooms, shop vacs (10 gallon), toilet bowl cleaner, toilet paper, window cleaner.
• Office supplies: Black pens, boxes of #10 envelopes (plain and left side window) and #9 envelopes, color copier paper, note cards, reams of white paper (8-1/2 x 11 and 8-1/2 x 14).
• Program supplies: Acrylic ice rocks/decorative gems/faux jewels, balls (basketballs, dodgeballs, kick balls, volleyballs), candy bars, costumes (adult size), dice, discs for disc golf, face paint, finger paint, frisbees (new or used), fruit snacks, gas cards, gift cards, glow in the dark balls, glow sticks/necklaces/bracelets, guitar picks, guitar strings, hornet/wasp spray, painter's tape, paracord, pie irons, s'mores ingredients, tie dye supplies, wooden matches.
• Vehicles: Used vans in good working condition.
• Waterfront: Goggles, new paddleboats, pontoon boat.