The signer of the contract is responsible for communicating the following policies to those attending the retreat to ensure compliance:
1. Adequate adult supervision must be provided for all young people. Chaperones are to be lodged in the same area with the youth and are responsible for their conduct.
2. The following restrictions are in effect:
• Fireworks, minibikes, snowmobiles and guns are not allowed on camp property.
• Hunting is prohibited on camp property.
• Animals are not allowed in any camp buildings.
• Smoking is not allowed in any camp buildings.
• The ropes course is off limits unless supervised by Camp Phillip staff.
3. Your group is not guaranteed sole use of the grounds, facilities and programs unless prior arrangements have been made.
4. If you plan on bringing more participants than the original contract shows, you must contact Camp Phillip in advance to ensure proper lodging, food service and staff are available.
5. A Camp Phillip registration form is required for every person, no matter how old. If you are participating in any adventure programs, you must also fill out the sections that pertain to that specialty (ropes course, rock climbing or caving programs).
6. Your group will follow the instructions given for cleaning off your tables after meals.
7. Quiet hours are from 11:00 pm until 7:00 am.
8. Your group is to follow the cleanup instructions given in your cabins before your departure.
9. Your group will be responsible for breakage or destruction of camp property. Billing will follow the inspection of camp property.
10. If your group needs to cancel the retreat for any reason, your financial obligation will be as follows:
• Cancelling 4-6 months before the retreat = you pay 30% of the total amount due.
• Cancelling 1-3 months before the retreat = you pay 50% of the total amount due.
• Cancelling less than one month in advance = you pay 75% of the total amount due.