Top priorities for which funds are being collected
• New cabin (Phase 1)--$585,000 / $545,000 raised
• Archery building repair--$2,000
• Camp director house siding--$6,000
Ongoing needs for which funds are being collected
• Commercial vacuums
• Dehumidifers for cabins
• High ropes course--Money for harnesses--$50 each
• High ropes course--Spool of rope--$670
• Picnic tables
Wish list for which funds are being collected
• Car/truck battery management system--$300
• Admin bldg and WISCO 2 basement remodeling
• Adventure therapy program
• Commercial athletic sprinkler
• Dining Hall bottle filling water bubbler--$1,500
• Dining Hall kitchen combi oven
• Dining Hall kitchen cooler/freezer addition
• Dining Hall kitchen tiling
• Disc golf tee area improvements (adding mats or wood chips)
• John Deere Gator--$14,000
• Phase 1 remaining projects (Camp loan, new Dining hall/Auditorium)
• Run electricity to ropes shed
• Tailgate sand/salt spreader
• Whole home purifier (https://www.greentechenv.com/pureair-3000.html)--$799
Wish list items that can be purchased
• First aid supplies: Ace bandages, Advil, antibiotic ointment, ahtletic tape, bandaids, Benadryl, chloraseptic spray, cough drops, eye drops, ibuprofen, Sudafed, sunburn cream, suntan lotion, throat lozenges, Tylenol.
• Grounds needs: Rakes, shovels, trees, wood chips for landscaping.
• Kitchen needs: Aluminum foil, chocolate chips, coffee, dishcloths, dish soap, dish towels, paper or plastic plates, paper towels, plastic (Solo) cups, plastic utensils, plastic wrap, plastic zip closure bags (sandwich and 1 gallon), sugar (white and brown), walnuts.
• Maintenance needs: Batteries (size C, D and 9 volt), bleach, Bug Stop spray, flashlights, ice choppers, light bulbs (60 and 75 watt white or yellow), push brooms, shop vacs (10 gallon), toilet bowl cleaner, window cleaner.
• Office supplies: Black pens, boxes of #10 envelopes (plain and left side window) and #9 envelopes, color copier paper, note cards, pencils (new), reams of white paper (8-1/2 x 11 and 8-1/2 x 14).
• Program supplies: Acrylic ice rocks/decorative gems/faux jewels, acrylic paints, balls (basketballs, dodgeballs, kick balls, volleyballs), candy bars, costumes (adult size), dice, discs for disc golf, face paint, finger paint, fruit snacks, gas cards, gift cards, glow in the dark balls, glow sticks/necklaces/bracelets, guitar picks, guitar strings, hornet/wasp spray, painter's tape, paracord, pie irons, s'more's ingredients, tie dye supplies, wooden matches.
• Waterfront: Goggles, new paddleboats
Combination processor for the kitchen--$800 Money was donated!
New high ropes course element--$1,000 Money was donated!
Sand for playground (mandated by insurance company)--$1,100 Money was donated!
Waterfront sea wall repair--$1,500 Money was donated!
Articulate e-learning software--$1,850 Money was donated!
Vinyl siding for Quad--$2,000 Money was donated!
Wireless network for camp--$4,500 Money was donated!
Pier for waterfront--$5,500 Money was donated!
Water heater for Dining hall--$7,000 Money was donated!
Money for remodelling the basement of WISCO 3 Money was donated!
Paraments for the altar Money was donated!
Waterfront lily pads Money was donated!
Grapple budket for skid steer
Dining Hall closet construction
Vehicles: Used vans in good working condition Donated!
Pontoon boat Donated!