On Sunday, September 6th, 2020,
YOU can make camp run. Relaxation in creation and renewal in Christ will take on a new meaning as you walk or run through the wonders of Camp Phillip. Feel the breeze, hear the Camp Phillip music, touch the sparkling lakefront and be surrounded by encouraging staff and participants. Camp Phillip has offered each of you something wonderful and meaningful, and this walk/run will benefit the future programs and needs of Camp.
Because we want to include in the fun as many family members as possible, we also have a 1K Camper Scamper for children 10 years of age and younger. Now the whole family can have fun making camp run!
This year's 5K and Camper Scamper event will look a bit different during registration and at the start. Here are some of the details:
* $35 registration fee ($5 for the 1K) includes lunch after the run.
* Options include lodging on Saturday eve and/or meals on Saturday eve and Sunday morning.
* We will have check in for those pre-registered to pick up their race bags on Saturday 9 AM - 5 PM at the Administration Building (If you are at Camp on Saturday, we kindly ask you to check in this day.).
* We will add additional registration time for both new registrations and pre-registrations available before church this year to decrease the rush after church.
* Masks are encouraged during check in (outside).
* Staff in charge of registration will be wearing masks.
* For refreshments, we will only have pre-packaged items for racers including bottled water and granola bars (Bringing your own water is encouraged.).
* We will space out the starting line to allow for social distancing.
* This year for the brat fry, only participants of the 5K and those pre-registered for the meal are welcome. Runners' family members/friends who would like to participate in the lunch must register before August 27th as the food items will be individually wrapped. An email will be sent to all registrants that explains how family members/friends can register for the brat fry.
* Temperature checks will be done at registration.
* Please stay home if you are not feeling well and/or have any symptoms.
* Come early and catch our Camp Phillip worship service in the Dining Hall at 9:30 AM.
* The 1K starts at 11:15 AM, the 5K at 11:30 AM and closes at 1:15 PM.
We want everyone to stay safe and healthy. Thanks for your understanding! We can't wait to see you all on September 6th!
Not only will you be getting your exercise for the day, you will get the chance to socialize with other camp families and hang out with some Camp Phillip staff. There will be food, music, games and encouragement all around you. It is a great place to come "home" to and spend some quality time with family and friends on Labor Day weekend.
The fee includes a lunch after the run. On the registration form you also have options to purchase meals on Saturday evening and Sunday morning plus lodging for Saturday evening.
Make a weekend of it! Check out Fall Family Camp for more information. To register for Fall family camp, print off the Fall family camp registration form (found under "Registration forms" on the Document downloads page) and mail or fax it to Camp Phillip.
Any questions about Fall Family Camp, lodging or race registration, contact Camp Phillip at firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you love Camp Phillip but are not able to make the race? That is okay! Donations are always appreciated and are also necessary in making camp RUN! You can send donations to Camp Phillip at W9944 Buttercup Avenue, Wautoma, WI 54982.